What is RADIESSE HYPER-DILUTED
RADIESSE® is a dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth).
Where can RADIESSE HYPER-DILUTED be injected?
RADIESSE can be injected in the following locations*:
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth: also called the oral commissure, if these are turned downward it can make you look as though you’re frowning
- Pre-jowl fold: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin and distract from your smile
*RADIESSE is FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
Collagen is the main structural protein in our skin–it’s what helps it feel and look tight, taught, and youthful. As we age, the production of collagen slows down, causing skin to sag.
RADIESSE is a collagen stimulator. It stimulates the body’s process of generating collagen and encourages growth, for a more refreshed appearance, so beauty can bloom.
RADIESSE is comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.